Saturday, March 17, 2012

Why the Dates?

Some of you may have noticed the date next to previous blog posts and are wondering, "What's going on here?" Well I started my telling my barefoot/minimalist story on posterous.com but recently decided to move to Blogger. As a result, I have transferred all of my old posts over to give new readers the whole story. Please read previous posts at your leisure. They say a lot about barefoot running in general, as well as my own personal story from shod cushioned shoes to now. I hope you have an interest or a love of barefoot running and if not I hope you do after reading some of these posts. Welcome and as I like to say, kick off your socks and shoes and go barefoot!

3 comments:

  1. To see all the posts in their original form go to

    http://barefootman.posterous.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are some great minimalist shoes?
      I know it isn't realistic for people to go completely barefoot all the time and wouldn't a minimalist shoe be a good transition?
      I see nike make's a shoe called the nike free that I have seen a lot of people wearing at the gym! I think as big shoe companies get into going shoeless it will become more popular! What do you think of this?
      -T-rev

      Delete
    2. CHECK THIS OUT!
      http://thetwors.blogspot.com/2012/04/fantastic-nike-free-ad-i-would-run-to.html

      They look so comfy! but they have their flaws!

      Delete